UNIQSO Wig Review

I'm always on the look out for new wigs for my coordinates so I was very happy to get the chance to do a wig review!
UNIQSO sent me a wonderful wig to review that goes perfectly with my wardrobe!💖

wig name: Lolita Wig BZ
10% discount code: xharoharox



The wig came well packaged and I received it in great condition. It got to me in 2 weeks.

Here is how the wig looks right out of the bag. (pics are indoors during day time)
 
The color is as described (lighting makes the color look different in my pics!). The wig is very thick and has a scalp for a more realistic look, this is important because you don't want the netting and your hair to show when you wear it!! This is a big problem with bad quality wigs so always be on the look out for this when you get a new wig!
(pics are indoors during day time)
 
The fibers blend really well, the light pink fibers from the tip blend in with the brown ones all over the wig.

Here is Stitch modeling it~!
 
The original bangs are long so I cut them to fit my style. I didn't style it beyond that.
(pics are with natural light directly on me)

Here is the back! I think this picture shows more accurately the color!
(pics are indoors with natural light)


Important: As you can see, lighting affects the way the wig shows in pictures as well as how the fibers are blended: the light pink fibers reflect light easier making it brighter. The wig is true to color.

I really like this wig and totally recommend it!💓
Can't wait to wear it a lot!😍
Please look forward to coordinates with this wig!!😉

You Might Also Like

0 comments